Share Your Inspired Moments

I love the moments in life when you have truly been inspired. It could come from a thought you had, a quote you heard, a tip or trick you've learned, etc...
Life is Hard! It comes with many challenges to over come, hard decisions to make, and a lot of hard work to do the very best you can to push through those times.
Nothing is more fun then getting your brain moving with good thoughts, and great ideas. And nothing is more fun then to share them!
Share yours! Email me at mandybest28@gmail.com so that yours can be posted.

Monday, April 20, 2009

"Cleaning your house while the kids are still growing is like shoveling the walk before it stops snowing. NEVER ENDING!"

I loved this quote I heard from a friend on facebook. Maybe because I live in that scenario every day of my life. :)


Inspired by: Mandy Best

No comments:

Post a Comment